TEMPORARY, FULL-TIME POSITION
APPLY BEFORE JULY 23, 2019
eporting to the Department Assistant Director of the Transportation Department and working closely with the other staff members, the Administrative Technician will have the following responsibilities, without being limited:
• Process requisitions and Purchase Orders and controlling activities related to the reception and handling of claims;
• Keep an inventory of the equipment in the department;
• Keep records of expenses for each airport (14);
• Receive and verify all time sheets and travel expense claims;
• Assist in the diffusion of information;
• Draft, type, format, bind and copy letters or documents;
• Research and translate on specific subjects and documents;
• Develop and maintain the department filing system;
• Deliver and process mail correspondence;
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries;
• Organize meetings and consultation sessions as needed;
• Assist in the data input for reports and studies;
• Perform other related duties as required by supervisor.
• High school diploma or related work experience;
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in administrative work;
• Written and oral working knowledge of at least two (2) of the following languages: Inuktitut, English, and French;
• Good working knowledge of computers;
• Ability to work independently, excellent organization skills.
Place of work:
Minimum: $34 014/year; maximum $55 123/year (Class 5)
Cost of living differential: Minimum of $8 500/year
Food allowance: Minimum of $3 453/year
Annual leave trips: Minimum of 3
Simplified Pension Plan: 6% employer, 4% employee
Vacation: 20 days
Statutory Holidays: 18 days.
Please send your resume before 5 o’clock on July 23, 2019 to:
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.