APPLIED BEFORE May 29, 2018
Reporting to the Finance Director, the duties of the Accounting clerk include without being limited to:
• Matching up purchase orders, receiving slips and invoices and following-up on discrepancies noted;
• Reconciling supplier statements of account;
• Issuing payments to suppliers.
• Preparing worksheets and account analysis as well as assist co-workers in other related duties;
• Ensuring proper accounting coding;
• Filing, photocopies, etc.
• Perform other related duties, as required, by the Department Director.
• Secondary diploma or a vocational diploma in office work;
• Two (2) years of experience in accounting (relevant experience may also be considered);
• Excellent communication and writing skills in two (2) of the following languages: English, French and Inuktitut (being trilingual will be considered an asset);
• Computer proficiency (familiarity with various software packages and office equipment is a definite asset);
• Be reliable, conscientious and able to work well without close supervision in an environment experiencing constant growth.
Place of work:
Minimum: $29 204/year – Maximum: $45 993/year (Class 4)
Cost of living differential: Minimum of $8 500/year
Food allowance: Minimum of $3 453/year
Annual leave trips: Minimum of 3
Simplified Pension Plan: 6% employer, 4% employee
Vacation: 20 days
Statutory Holidays: 19 days including 10 during Christmas holidays
Please send your resume before 5:00 p.m. May 29, 2018 to:
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.