Administrative Technician - Administration Department
PERMANENT - FULL TIME POSITION
APPLY BEFORE: January 26, 2018
Reporting to the Department Director, the Administrative Technician’s duties include in particular:
• Receive and process requests for the translation of a variety of documents;
• Process correspondence;
• Assist in the preparation of Service Contracts;
• Assist with data base entries and inventory controls;
• Prepare business travel for employees;
• Attend and prepare minutes for various meetings;
• Maintain paper and computer document filing systems;
• Ensure the processing of some documentation (contracts, resolutions, time sheet, expense accounts, invoices, etc.);
• Perform any other related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
The selected candidate must have:
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• Have at least two years of relevant work experience;
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
• Possess solid practical computer skills;
• Be able to communicate, verbally and in writing, in at least two of the following languages: Inuktitut, English or French;
• Possess strong organizational skills and be reliable;
Place of work:
$30 966 (minimum) ‒ $50 183 (maximum) annually (Class 5).
Cost of living differential: $8 500 annually (minimum);
Food allowance: $3 453 annually (minimum);
Annual leave trips: 3 (minimum);
Pension fund: 6% employer contribution and 4% employee contribution;
Vacation: 20 days;
Statutory holidays: 19 days, including 10 days at Christmas.
Please forward your résumé before January 26, 2018 to:
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.